Monday, March 12, 2012

Slacker, Slacker, Slacker


That would be me - a total slacker!  MFK's (My Friend Kathy) son's wedding came off without a hitch and somehow left "Aunt Kimberly" and I complete wiped out!  I have been absolutely good for nothing for a few days.  I hated that I missed the Bitten by the Bug 2 bunnies and chickies challenge as I had an adorable card designed.  I will try to complete and post the card this week.

I am going to share a few photos of the big event with you - without any one's permission!!!   Below is Ashley's star-struck cake, in front of the field of stars I glue-gunned to a HUGE black background.




My lovely Bethany dancing with her daddy during the father-daughter dance.  Doug was teaching Bethany some of the Ballroom basics we have learned in our recent dance classes.


My scrappy girlfriends and I, along with Diana (MFK's beautiful daughter) and Kimberly (MFK's sister), decided to get the group up and dancing.  We started a ladies dance and over the course of the song our number tripled beyond those pictured.


Later we shook it down to "SHOUT".... Left to right:  Peggy, MFK, Kimberly, Beth, and Tracy.


Beth and I near the end of the night doing another "girls' dance".  My shoes had been tossed but not my fun!!


I finished the night doing a bit of Rumba with my honey.  We have been taking ballroom dance lessons for the last 6 weeks, in an attempt to look like we know what we are doing when we dance at weddings.  I am here to say that while not perfect, we did okay!!

3 comments:

JustYolie said...

Oh how fun to take dance lessons with your husband!! I wish I my hubby would agree!! Looks like you loads of fun!! :)

DonnaMundinger said...

You look like you're having WAY too much fun here, girlie! Beautiful wedding and fab pix. Don't blame you for bailing on BBTB2 this week. LOL Hey, how about our #1 seed in the West? Go STATE! xxD

lovemypaper said...

Very nice pic love that dance move!