Friday, March 2, 2012

Easter with a Flourish


Hello everyone, are you ready for another Bitten by the Bug 2 Monday post? This week's challenge cut was selected by my sweet British design team sister, Julie.  Julie selected the Cindy Loo cartridge and asked us to use any flourish on a project. 


I used two of the Cindy Loo flourishes on my card, a large one on the bottom front, and a smaller one on the inside.  I cut the outside flourish in two colors, white and pink, and embellished the flourish with Close to my Heart's Bitty Buds Assortment


The fabulous trio Easter eggs were cut using the Craft Room exclusive cartridge, Teresa Collins Easter Basket.  I really like the eggs on this digital cartridge.  I cut all three layers of the eggs, decorative cut, background and shadow/frame cut.  I added a bitty bud to the center egg.  The chick and bunny in the middle of the other two eggs was cut using the Easter 2010 cartridge.  I still love this seasonal cartridge.


 The inside of my card contains an additional Cindy Loo flourish, two tiny eggs, and a lace trim.  The base card, striped matting and the lace pieces were cut using Close to my Heart's Art Philosophy cartridge


Remember that the BBTB2 team loves it when you play along with us in the weekly challenge.  Use Cindy Loo, or any flourish cut off of any cartridge, to create a project.  Add your project into the link section on the BBTB2 blog

Thanks for stopping by today.  Remember that we are on the final week of the Close to My Heart Stamp of the Month

1 comment:

scrapdiva said...

Beautiful card!!, love the colors

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS