Saturday, March 24, 2012

3D Party Cones & Moustaches For Everyday Cricut


Hello everyone, welcome to Busy with the Cricky.  Today I am the Saturday Designer at Everyday Cricut where I am sharing this fun party idea.  Last night several of my girlfriends and I got together for a Downton Abbey-a-thon.  We watched the first three episodes of Downton Abbey's season one, a show that I adore.  Technically we were celebrating my birthday, but I decided we need 3D Party Cones and Moustaches to make our get together a bit more festive. 


For full details on how these great cones were crafted, as well as the hysterical moustaches below, pop over to Melanie and Joy's Everyday Cricut blog

The cut file for this project is available here on my blog, in the left column.  Look in the Craft Room section for the title "Butterfly Cones". 


Above, left to right: Kathy, Beth, and Kimberly model their moustaches.  Below:  Peggy, Pat, and I strut our 'stache - style! 


Thanks for stopping by today.  This post will wrap up my birthday week, and what a fun week it has been!  I will be back on Monday with another Bitten by the Bug 2 project.

*     *     *     *     *

Remember that we are down to the last few days to order the Close to My Heart Stamp of the Month set, Potential.  The set is available only until March 31.  It retails for $17.95, but with a $50 order you may add the Stamp of the Month to your cart during check out for $5.00!! 



Also, if you do not already own Close to My Heart's fabulous Art Philosophy cartridge treat yourself to a spring gift!  This is my favorite cartridge, bar none!  It is also the cartridge I used to create the beautiful butterflies pictured above. 

And finally, they are going, going.... Don't let them be gone without ordering your favorite book or two from Close to My Heart's fabulous "how-to" programs.  I adore these books!!  They are in close out sale for $21.95 each.


3 comments:

lovemypaper said...

Great projects!

DonnaMundinger said...

Darling projects! Those moustaches are a serious hoot and the cones are just lovely! xxD

Tammy B. said...

I see your cones as a baby shower favor cone! Thanks! Now I just have to wait to see what color they will be! But as a popcorn cone, I could use them for a special romantic movie night. Maybe anniversary or birthday? Hmmmm...

Thanks again!

Tammy B.