Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Not Quite Ship Shape Layouts

I wanted to give you a quick up date.  The root canal went as well as humanly possible.  My dentist is a god amist mortal dentists!  I should be completely back to normal by the tomorrow.

I am so looking forward to sharing the layouts from my cruise scrapbook but I need just a day or two more.  I found a ton of things to do today and did not finish the scrapping or the journaling.   Also there are still a number of pages yet to finish.  On the up side, I really like the way the cruise scapbook is coming together!



Soon, very soon I will have projects to share!

3 comments:

nikki yorena said...

omg! lovely picture <3
I'm loving your blog!
I'm following you. hope you'll follow me back

starduststew.blogspot.com

Deb Red said...

Love the colors in this! Vibrant & bright -- just like the sun on a cruise!

Beautiful job!

Debbie from Nebraska

DonnaMundinger said...

Glad that's over for you. Rest up. We'll still be here. xxD