Monday, January 9, 2012

Bookworm Caterpillar Book Marker



Happy Monday everyone.  I am back from my mom's 75th birthday party and I can report that everything went wonderfully.  The food was a huge hit, as were the cricut created decorations.  More on that tomorrow.  Today is a Bitten by the Bug 2 Monday.  Our new team co-leader, Carole, selected this week's BBTB2 challenge cut - the Caterpillar from Walk in My Garden.  I decided to improvise a bit, and I chose to use a different Caterpillar - the one on the Create a Critter cartridge.


I made a bookworm book marker featuring my gentleman Caterpillar.  The Caterpillar was cut at 5 inches tall and is dressed in various cuts from the Billionaire cartridge.  He is wearing his reading glasses and is reading a copy of that nature classic, "Gone with the Worm".  I love to mix and match my cartridges to create fun looks, and this book marker is a great example of one of my mixes.

Be sure to drop by BBTB2 today and check out the design team projects - they put my cute little bookworm to shame.  He should just go bury his head in a book and hide!!!


Thanks for stopping by today and I will be back tomorrow with photos of the b-day celebration.

7 comments:

Jessalee said...

LOL. Gone with the Worm... Ilove it! This is too cute!

Scrapping Girl said...

Love his outfit! Too cute!

Carole Beath said...

I love that sentiment.... and that cute Clark Gable Caterpillar fella.
Hugs
Carole

shelly said...

lol oh susan this cracked me up!!!!gone with the worm... too funny! you dressed this guy up perfectly. altho i thought everyone rocked this challenge yours is my fave :) thanks for the much needed smile this morning :) hugs

Julia Moss said...

So darn stinkin cute it what it is....love it!

DonnaMundinger said...

ROTFLMAO! Couldn't be cuter, Susan. I just love his 'stash and dapper duds and the book title is classic. LOVE your sense of humor. xxD

Scrapbooking for Joy said...

That is so funny! "Gone with the Worm"...hahaha! Love the caterpillars mustache, glasses and top hat.What a cute bookmarker!