Saturday, January 21, 2012

Baby Boy Shower Invitation for Everyday Cricut


Hello everyone!  I am finally back to the joy of crafting!  And when I return to crafting I do it with a bang!  I spent many hours on Friday cutting the elements for this adorable baby shower invitation - fourty-four baby shower invitations!!  However, the timing was perfect as this is my day as Saturday Designer at Everyday Cricut


For details on the cartridges I used, visit the Everyday Cricut blog.   As a bonus, Everyday Cricut's Friday post features wonderful photos of the TEN new cartridges released this week!

To download the Cricut Craft Room cut file, look for the list of craftroom cut files in the left column of my blog and select the title, Baby Invitations

8 comments:

Look around the corner said...

I realy love it, it's so cute.

Have a great weekend,

Eveline

scrapdiva said...

love it,great invitation

Linda said...

Love your card. It took a lot of time and effort to make. Looks like a lot of cut work involved. I too live in South Carolina. Would love to chat and share ideas.

Deb Red said...

Susan, had to comment on this invitation...Boy Babies are a little harder to design for me than girls -- flowers,ribbons,swirls, curls, etc. seem natural, but sometimes to feminine for a baby boy! THIS IS DARLING!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! THANK YOU FOR YOUR INSPIRATION!

Debbie from Nebraska

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable, susan! But WOW, for 44 of them don't you think you could have simplified them a bit? (I know, not in your nature, or mine for that matter, LOL) She's gonna love them! xxD

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

What an adorable card.... Wow 44 of them, I am impressed! TFS

Vickie said...

Super cute!!! TFS

Frances said...

Wow! You NEED to share a tutorial on how you were able to come up with these baby shower invitations. It's a work of art!