Tuesday, November 8, 2011

November Specials


I just love the flowers and the elegant white circle cuts used on the adorable layout above.  Well, let's just be honest, I love all of the cuts on the Art Philosophy Cartridge!  I know you think I am just pushing this cartridge because I now sell Close to my Heart.  And honestly in one respect you would be correct. But the truth is, I honestly think that Art Philosophy is the best cartridge Cricut has ever put out!  I have never used a single cartridge (with the exception of George) as much as I have used this cartridge!!

I would love to assist you in acquiring your CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge and stamp sets. Just click on the cartridge name to visit my Close to my Heart store site.


The Art Philosophy set includes:
CTMH Art Philosophy Cartridge (retail $55.99)
Three coordinating stamp sets (retail $17.95 each)
Three chipboard sets (retail $4.95 each)
This is $124.69 value all for $99!!



Remember is you purchase the Art Philosophy cartridge set or any $50.00 in Close to my Heart mechandise, you will want to add the November stamp of the month, Cherish the Day to your order! This cartridge coordinates with the Art Philosophy cartridge.  Just like last month, this stamp set is only available in the month of November, it retails for $17.95, but if you spend $50 you get it for only $5.



 November stamp of the month images - Cherish the Day!



Remember that we have a new FOR THIS MONTH ONLY reward stamp set at Close to my Heart!!! When you place a minimum order of $25 in My Acrylix® stamp set (until November 30th), you can purchase a new D-size Holiday Wishes stamp set for only $5! That’s significant savings off the full retail value of $17.95 US / $19.95 CAN.


 And here’s a bonus: many of the images in the set coordinate with our Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge for added cutting and stamping fun!





Please note:  Do not add the Stamp of the Month set or the Consultant Special Holiday Wishes  stamp set to your card.  To get the special $5.00 price you will be prompted during check out to add the stamp sets at the special price!

No comments: