Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Last Day to Order Holiday Wishes Stamp Set


Today is the last day that you can order this lovely stamp set, Holiday Wishes!!!

When you place a minimum order of $25 in My Acrylix® stamp sets, you can add a new D-size Holiday Wishes stamp set for only $5.00! That’s a significant savings off the full retail value of $17.95 US. You may buy one Holiday Wishes stamp set for every $25.00 in qualifying stamp sets you purchase. As a creative bonus, many of the images in the set coordinate with our Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge for added cutting and stamping fun!

To see more Close to my Heart products click either of the links above or click here to go to my CTMH on-line store. 

I hope that who are interested will be able to take advantage of this great stamp set at this great price - $5.00!!    ***Note:  You will be prompted to add Holiday Wishes during check out.***



I had hoped to make a cute card with this stamp set to share with you today, but... Remember that icky stomach virus?  I am dealing with "Icky Virus V2".  That's right, I got it a second time.  I actually had some real food tonight and I am waiting to see how my system handles it.  But honestly, I am SO ready for this to be over!!

No comments: