Monday, November 7, 2011

Home from the Greenville Circle Gathering


Here I am at the Cricut Circle Gathering in Greenville, SC.  To recap, I drove up to Greenville on Thursday where I met Susan F. and Mary H. from the Cricut Circle MB.  The three of us checked into the hotel and went to P.F. Chang's for dinner.  Then Susan helped me tie tags onto the welcome treat bags I had made.


Friday was a non-Provo Craft sponsored day and I confess that most of my photos are from Friday.  The group photo above, however, was taken on Saturday before anyone began to depart.


 Gina Piazza and Sandy Oliveto flew in from New York to attend the event AND they created the Snow-fabulous decorations!  The six foot tall snowmen were amazing as were the floating balloon snow cloud!!  They were sooo nice and so talented!!


Sandy and Mary chatted it up while one of the snowmen "had their backs"!


This poor guy was listing a bit, but he was in the south!  Ahh the heat!


I love, love, loved the balloons hanging from the ceiling.  I wish I could have captured the entire room. 

I loved being part of "TEAM GREENVILLE" with Susan F as captain and Kim S and I as worker bees.  Susan and Kim are such wonderfully nice women and I would love to spend more time with them again.  Also sitting at our table was Mary Hinson.  Mary was a delight!  And, I cannot wait to hear when her grandchild arrives (maybe this week?).


I would truly do this again, but with some tweaks.  And as nice as this weekend was, next time will be even better due to lessons learned.

Sorry I am missing the weekly challenge at Bitten by the Bug2, but it was too busy of a week and I did not get my project completed.  Sorry Heather.

4 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Looks like you had a great time! I just love to go to swarms... so much fun. TFS

Cindy said...

Sounds and looks like so much fun. I hope PC continues these because I really enjoy when I'm able to go.

OCCricut said...

the snowmen and "snowflakes" were amazing!! Such a great time!!!

Amy said...

Looks like a fun time. Glad you got to experience it!