Friday, November 18, 2011

Hello Kitty Christmas Gift Box - Greatest Hits


Today is the last day of my Greatest Hits week of posts.  Sadly it also the last day of our 30th anniversary  cruise....  Today's project is this fun gift box and card set I created using the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge and the Hello Kitty Greetings cartridge. 


I used Cricut Design Studio to design the project.  I placed the Christmas tree from Hello Kitty on the front of the box so that it would cut out with the cricut.  I then cut the frame and the packages and added to the front of the box.  Oh, and you know that clear plastic that the Cricut cartridges arrive packaged inside?  I always save the flat sides to use for windows in cuts.  Yes, that is what I used cover the tree cut.

Kitty was cut as a small card so that she could open to reveal a special holiday message!


I cut two scalloped circles and stamped them with a JustRight holiday stamp.  Using a small wire ring I attached the tag to the red ribbon bow at the top of the package. 

As I said above, today is final day of our 30th anniversary cruise.  We will be back in our own bed by tonight!  Yesterday was a fun day at sea and last night was our second formal night.  It was also the night the cruise line celebrated our anniversary with us in the dinning room! 

5 comments:

Pat N. said...

Adorable! Love that round Merry Christmas stamp.--Pat N.

chrisd said...

I know you had a wonderful time on your trip and your HK project is sweet!

Celeste said...

such a fabulous bag.

Anna said...

that hello kitty is fabulous. The makers of hello kitty could not have done a better job. I love your blog and can't wait to look around more. Your projects are fantastic.

I am now following you.

http://annabeedesigns.blogspot.com/

OCCricut said...

OMG!!! This is TOOOO STINKIN' CUTE!!!!