Friday, November 4, 2011

Greenville Crop Day One


Hello everyone!  I am here in Greenville, South Carolina for the Cricut Circle Event on Saturday.  My friends Susan & Kim and I organized the circle event here in Greenville and even managed to add a second NON CRICUT SPONSORED day to the event.  Today is the non Cricut day! 



Susan and I thought that everyone might enjoy a little WELCOME to GREENVILLE gift upon checking in at the hotel.  Using only the Close to my Heart Art Philosophy cartridge I crafted little Christmas treat boxes to match our event theme - A Southern Christmas! 



I printed cardstock in my Imagine machine from the Santa's Village cartridge, then cut the bags using Art Philosophy.  Susan and I tied the tags onto all 54 boxes tonight and I stuffed them with little cellophane bags of homemade candy (which I finished making at 1:00 am Thursday morning!). 



I drove to Greenville on Thursday and met Susan and Mary from the Cricut Message Board.  The three of us had a nice dinner at P.F. Chang's before Susan and I finished the boxes.  So as each of the Cricut Circle guests check in today, the hotel will give them one of our little welcome boxes!!  We thought that would be a nice beginning to our weekend.



I will try to keep you up to date with events here in Greenville!  Happy scrapping....

1 comment:

OCCricut said...

These treats were not only BEAUTIFUL, but SCRUMPTIOUS TOO!!! OMG ...SOOO GOOD !!!

Thank you VERY much for all your hard work ... the weekend was a blast!!