Saturday, November 5, 2011

Friday Circle Crop in Greenville



Hi everyone!  As I type this we are wrapping up the first day of the Circle Crop in Greenville, SC.  Susan F. and I arrived yesterday to be ready for day one today.  We had planned to have about 20 croppers today and actually ended up with more.  It has been a fun day of scrapping and door prizes - which the attendees have loved!


I walked around the room after dinner tonight and snapped a few photos of a few of some of the action.  Sixteen of us went to TGI Friday's and had a great time.  We were a little more mellow this evening.


We had women working on their calling cards, other working on their tags for the tag swap, and we even had one woman making freezer paper shirts!


Again there are lots and lots of door prizes.  Thank you soooo much if you were one of the amazing people who donated door prizes for Friday.


I am ready to go upstairs and rest for a day with Provo Craft and Mike tomorrow.  We thought the prizes were great today but I cannot wait to see what Mike gives away tomorrow!


Finally, I have to do something I NEVER do on my blog:  I am sharing a photo of me goofing off.  I won a cartridge as a door prize and Susan F. took a photo of me showing off my new "MAN HAIR" and fake botox lips!  Nice, huh???


The decorations for Saturday are beyond fabulous and I cannot wait to share them with you!!!  However, I cropped them out of tonight's photos!!!  They are a surprise for everyone tomorrow.

3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Looks like you are all having a GREAT time! ENJOY!

OCCricut said...

Susan ... Friday was AMAZING!! SOOOO much fun!!! All the donated door prizes were FABULOUS ... Thank you so very much for organizing and creating a beautiful venue for all us gals to meet up!!!

Nadia (With Glittering Eyes blog) said...

I am so sorry that I missed this event but it looks like everyone was having a great time! Congrats on the event!