Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Christmas Package Tags


With Christmas just around the corner I have begun to crank out Christmas crafts to make our holidays a little brighter.  Today I am sharing some VERY quick and VERY easy Christmas tags. 
Do I even need to tell you that I used the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge to create these tags?  Probably not, huh?  I have to say that Art Philosophy, in my opinion, is one of the all time best cricut cartridges! 


In addition to Art Philosophy, I used the Close to my Heart stamp set, December 25.  I have used this stamp set on a number of projects already this fall and I still have seven and half weeks till Christmas!!   I am hoping to make all of our to/from package tags this year so this stamps set is a godsend!


The Happy Holidays tag above was cut in two parts.  I created little cards by welding two of the tag shapes together.  I stamped the tag tops in a dark color.  I then cut a second piece, the inner section of the tag.  I stamped the smaller, inner tag shape with CTMH red ink.  I then glued the red inner tag over the darker backgound tags.



My second tag is even easier.  I cut the circular tag card shape and a scalloped edge circle in red cardstock.  I then cut the smaller white circles.  I stamped the winter wishes stamp in red on the white circles.  The pieces were glued together and assorted ribbons were added.  I added I-Rock gems to the snowflakes just to bling the tags a bit.


*        *        *        *       *


Today I wanted to do a post showing off the November stamp of the month, Cherish the Day! This cartridge coordinates with the Art Philosophy cartridge (which is still available in the bundle for $99). Just like last month, this stamp set is only available in the month of November, it retails for $17.95, but if you spend $50 you get it for only $5!





When you place a minimum order of $25 in My Acrylix® stamp set November 1 - November 30th you can purchase a new D-size Holiday Wishes stamp set for only $5! That’s significant savings off the full retail value of $17.95 US / $19.95 CAN. And here’s a bonus: many of the images in the set coordinate with our Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge for added cutting and stamping fun!



So to break it down,
-If you spend $50 you get the November stamp of the month (retails price of $17.95) for $5.
-If you spend $25 in stamps, you get the Holidays Wishes stamp set (retail price $17.95) for $5!
-These two offers can be combined. For example, if you spend $25 in stamps and an additional $25 on anything else in the catalog you will get both stamp sets for a total of $10 ($5 per set).

For those who still have not ordered the Art Philosophy set, I am sharing another view of the set. 


3 comments:

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

Cute tags. I love this cart and you make me want to use mine more often. TFS

Hrvatica said...

Love the tag. Just got this cart and I'm looking forward to playing with it.

Pat N. said...

Your tags are absolutely beautiful. I haven't used my Art Philosophy cart enough to see what fantastic creations it can make. So far, only made a bag. Really need to put it to good use! Thanks for the inspiration!--Pat N.