Friday, November 11, 2011

Advent Calendar Crafting Time


This next week is going to be a lot of fun for me and hopefully not too dreary for you!  I am departing on a seven day cruise with my sweet husband to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary!!  The house sitter has everything under control except my blog!  Where can you find a house sitter that cares for the house, the property, the dog AND the blog?


You have just under three weeks until December first and even with the Thanksgiving holidays here in the U.S. that is still plenty of time to create an advent calendar!  I used a Kaiser Crafts Beyond the Page Advent Calendar kit and Graphic45 cardstock.  I really like how this project turned out - which is good since I still need to make two more.  A friend pointed out to me that I have three children and I really should craft an Advent Calendar for each of them.


Thanks for stopping by for a bit of Advent/Christmas decor inspiration.  I will be back with another project to share with you on Monday.


Remember that I am still taking orders on the Close to My Heart Art Philosophy cartridge - and you may want to mention to your Santa that he can order this for you for Christmas.  Also remember that for every $25.00 in Close To My Heat  Acrylix Stamps you order in November you can purchase this beautiful stamp set Winter Wishes for only $5.00.  You will be prompted at check out to add the Winter Wishes stamp set to your card. 

4 comments:

melanie said...

This is so BEAUTIFUL!!!

angie ashuk said...

Thats beautiful. I have 3 kids too, and couldn't find even one of these where I live :( I came up with a different idea, but I so wanted these. Great job!!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh I just love this Susan! Definitely one of my fave projects of yours. Have a wonderful time on your cruise and Happy Anniversary! xxD

Pat N. said...

Your Advent Calendar is gorgeous! So intricate looking. Great job!--pat N.