Saturday, October 15, 2011

Snow Cold Layout with Everyday Cricut



Happy Saturday!  Today I am sharing a post at the Everday Cricut Blog using the Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons cartridge.  I am enjoying this cartridge so much and I especially enjoyed creating this layout.  The warm mug of chocolate and the glittery snowflakes brought back so many memories of wintertime fun!


For more information on this project please go by Everday Cricut.  For information on the Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons cartridge, visit Joy's Creative Memories site.  Also for those of you looking for an Expression 2, Creative Memories has a nice package available.  For more information check out the details at Joy's blog or Joy's Creative Memories site.



10 comments:

scrapdiva said...

beautiful layout, love the colors

paperscissorsink said...

I love this page, wonderfully eye catching!

Weaver said...

This is such a great layout! I just bought this cartridge and haven't used it yet. Now you really have me excited :) Thanks for sharing!

Scrappynut said...

LOVE your layouts. Wonderful, wonderful work. I'm subscribed to Everyday Cricut, and now I think I wanna be subscribed to your blog. Your work is great! Thanks for sharing!

BJ said...

I LOVE this page. And I really like how you give directions on the sizes, etc to use when cutting. Now if I could only afford this cartridge. I am going to try to 'borrow' the ideas using the cartridges that I have now.

BJ said...

Question? What do you use to glue those tiny areas of the scallops? My glue seems to dry before I can get the glue on all of those little lines, etc.

Susan said...

Hi BJ. I am not sure if you mean the scalloped edged of the circle or the snowflakes. With the large circle I don't worry too much about the scallops; I just make sure the major part of the circle has enough adhesive (ATG runner). For the snowflake little areas I use Paper Studio's clear glue with a dual tips - though I only ever use the fine tip. It spreads nicely, dries clear but not too quickly. Hope this helps.

Susan

lovemypaper said...

Super cute layout!

DonnaMundinger said...

I LOVE this layout! It's just perfect! xxD

Katy said...

I love this layout! Very inspirational! Thank you!