Monday, September 26, 2011

BBTB2 September Blog Hop


Welcome to the September Bitten by the Bug 2 blog hop!   If you are following the blog hop you probably arrived here from the blog of our very talented Penny, PennieAnnies.

If you are a follower who is stopping by my blog, when you finish here be sure to go to the BBTB2 blog and start the hop as you will not want to miss a thing!
 

Our BBTB2 challenge cut of the week was selected by my awesome fellow Michigan State Alumni, Donna of Popsicle Toes.  Donna selected the wheelbarrow cut from Walk in my Garden cartridge.  I do own the WIMG cartridge, but I wanted to be different so I chose to use the wheelbarrow image with the little girl from A Child's Year.


I used three cartridges to create this card:  A Child's Year, Art Philosophy, and Cheerful Seasons.  I designed the card in Cricut Design Studio.  The base card and front matting were cut using Art Philosophy.  I used Cheerful Seasons to cut extra maple leaves to fill my wheelbarrow and to scatter around.


So now on to the blog hop:  Yes, yes, I do have blog candy for the blog hop!  Custom Crops is generously sponsoring my blog for this monthly blog hop, and they will be awarding one blog hopper with a $20 gift voucher to spend at their site!  How cool is that?  All you have to do to be registered for the blog hop is leave a comment under this post and be a follower of this blog. 

If you have not been by Custom Crops in the last few days you are going to be overwhelmed with quantity of new products they have in stock.  There are over 1,000 new products on the Custom Crops web site.  Additionally, there is a special Halloween/Autumn category for all of your fall and Halloween decorating and scrapping. If you love fall as much as I do, you will want to head right over and check out all of the cute autumn crafting products!!!

I am the last stop on the BBTB2 blog hop.  We hope you decided to create your own wheelbarrow project and play along with us this week.  Just post your project at the BBTB2 site to enter.
Thanks for hopping by today - I will be back tomorrow with a new project to share - along with a few photos of a weekend event!

35 comments:

Jeri said...

This is just gorgeous, Susan. What beautiful fall colors. Love how you put all the elements from the different cartridges together.

Jennifer H said...

This card is seriously my fall favorite. The detail and colors are fantastic.

Patti Ross said...

Beautiful card - makes me smile. The detail and balance of the design is just beautifully done.

Patti Ross
rossfam@wildblue.net
www.pattilynncreations.blogspot.com

Sharon said...

Oh how sweet! I so love the shape, the little girl with her wheelbarrow and the awesome sentiment! :)

Jessica said...

Susan, I love what you have done with the girl and wheel barrel image....just darling! I also love all the papers and textures you used. Fantastic creation.
Happy to be a new follower.
:O)
Jessica
p.s.
wonderful hop!!!

jennyplace2 said...

Such a beautiful card, I love the shape colour combo and just everything about! TFS!
jennyplace26@gmail.com

Cherie said...

Love it!! I love your color choices too!! Thanks for sharing, and I <3 Custom Crops!

cherie.goyer at gmail.com
http://oneheartscrapper.blogspot.com

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Susan! You really brought those cuts to life! Adorable Fall card. Love the papers. Go State! xxD

Jill said...

Love the quote "Piles of Smiles"! So cute! Nice card!

Jill
jaihartjustlovelydesigns.blogspot.com

Margie said...

This is the perfect fall card!! SO, so cute!!

Kathy Salido said...

What a fabulous card. Love all the detail. And what a great giveaway.
Kathy
salido99 at msn dot com
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

meredemaison said...

Too cute! TFS!!!
I already follow...

Rosemary said...

love, love this card. The colors are great and I like the shape.

**Treefrog** said...

Gorgeous Susan, this could be the poster for Fall! Love all the papers and we're already starting to see some of the leaves changing colors here in KY!
((Hugs)) Theresa

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Such a beautiful card and I never thought to use a Child's Year with any other paper except for black or cream to do silhouettes. Thank you for making me "think outside the box"!
Hugs,
Georgia

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Susan,
This card is amazing..I really love it, it just pops right off the screen...WOW! Krista

flowerdisco said...

another stunning project from you. i love all the details, colors, shape, dpp....it is a beauty of a card.:)

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Ps..YES! I do love Fall as much as u do..MY favorite time of year..Plus, I love how well traveled u r..U live an exciting scrapbooking life..I will be back to see your pictures...HUGS..Krista

DIANA L. said...

This is so beautiful all the colors and the layering are so reminiscent of fall.
I love it.

katieo said...

I love your shaped card. And I am so glad there is a wheelbarrow on a Cartridge that I own
katieoscreations at gmail dot com

Kris said...

What an awesome card! I just can't seem to picture cards like these in my mind for putting together but you really have pattern and texture and color all in the right places! TFS!

Kris in Alaska
funamom at yahoo dot com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the card. Especially like the detail & color choices. There's a challenge you can enter card into: Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday #79 Leaves are Falling. Thanks for chance to win.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Great card! Love the shape and fun paper!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Susan said...

Such terrific colors and papers you've used! Such a beautiful fall card! Your work is always amazing!
SusanJ in Atlanta
SJuskowiak@aol.com

Jamie said...

love your card the colors are just great and all the little details are wonderful. thanks for sharing and the chance to win. im a follower.
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Love your card and what you did with ACY. Lovely colors and details.

Sue said...

This is a definite Fall Card! I love the papers and the sentiment. I've never tried to dressup the silhouette from ACY; this is just awesome. Love the plaid leaves too. TFS so much.
Sue
suescraftymess.blogspot.com

Katherine said...

Beautiful card Susan. I love fall colors.

Kim. said...

Cute card, gorgeous choice of papers that work so well with the little girl and her wheelbarrow.
Kim xXx

Bunnyfreak said...

Love the scene on the card.

Pat N. said...

Fabulous card--love the shape! Nice use of papers too; very fall-like!--Pat N.

Maria said...

I love the little girl with the wheelbarrow Susan! Beautiful papers you picked :)

Tracey said...

Love the shape of this card and the papers are beautiful. I just adore Fall colors. K7181994@aol.com

KarenC Inspired said...

Cute card!

Heather said...

Oh, so sweet!! I just love the shape of the card, the little girl and all your little details. Perfection!!