Cricut Maker Machine

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Looking for the New CTMH Cricut Set???

(Click photo to see larger)

Are you like me and LOVE the idea of the new Close to My Heart-Cricut collaboration set?  I like stamping on my nestabilities and this set takes that idea light years forward!  So of course I HAD to have this new set.  The only problem was finding a Close to My Heart consultant.  Well it turns out that was not a problem at all - the lovely, creative, totally WONDERFUL Melanie from Everyday Cricut is a CTMY consultant.  Seriously!  Shut the door!  So YES, of course I have already ordered the set and it is currently on its way to my house as I type!!!  I can't wait.

I know 99% of you probably follow the Everyday Cricut Blog - this post is for the other 1% and for those of you who are sitting on the fence about ordering.

This is from CTMH:
"When you purchase the Cricut® Art Philosophy cartridge, you’ll also receive three exclusive D-size stamp sets designed to perfectly coordinate with images on the cartridge. Plus, we’re including three sets of Dimensional Elements that work in tandem with the cartridge as well. You can mix and match to your heart’s content! Stamp on your Cricut® shape; cover your Dimensional Element with a Cricut® shape; or cut, stamp, and then cover! You’ll be all set to create uniquely beautiful artwork with incredible ease.
Collection includes:
1 – Cartridge (700 images: font, shapes, and 3-D items)
3 – My Acrylix® D-size stamp sets
3 – 9" × 12" Dimensional Elements (3 sheets of different shapes)
Creative Feature Keys: Layer, Decorative Layer, Tag, Card, Font, Font Layer."

What they do not tell you is that you also qualify for the August stamp of the month set - WICKED - at the special price of just $5.00!!!  And you also get a FREE bonus stamp set.  Yes, you will pay tax on the free and bonus items, but still, WHAT A DEAL!!! 

You can learn more about Close to My Heart and the new Cricut-CTMH cartridge set at Melanie's Close to My Heart consultant store.  Just click HERE to open Melanie's site!!!  Go to new products and click Cricut.

I hope you are as excited to receive this great set as I am.....

Happy Shopping!!!

1 comment:

  1. I just ordered the set from Melanie the other day and am excited for its arrival! Couldn't resist after looking at all of the projects made with it. Looking forward to the projects you will come up with too!