Friday, June 3, 2011

Make & Take Kits for Saturday's Girlie Get Together


I spent a big part of Thursday preparing Make and Take kits for my Girlfriend Get Together tomorrow.  I am having the scrappy girlfriends over for a girlie luncheon, a make and take, gossip and bonding.  All the elements of a perfect afternoon. 



I finished the demo of the make and take, but because the girls are also readers of my blog, I cannot share just yet.  I did photograph everything so you will not be left out.  I promise to take photos of the luncheon and get together too.

The kits were created using Lori's Garden, George and Basic Shapes, the Cricut Imagine, and the Cricut Craft Room.  I built a multi-page cut file in the CCR that created 4 x 6 double sided cardstock.  I set the file up so that I could flip the rectangles over and place them in the exact same spot to print the back sides. 
The make and takes have five double-sided pages for a total of ten pages.

I used my Yourstory to bind the make and take books.  Below is a photo of the book covers that we will be using for these projects.

Sneak Peeks - Cover

Sneak Peak - Page Ends


Sneak Peek - Die Cuts, ribbons and embellies kits

5 comments:

SuzanneS said...

I am so excited as I am one of the lucky girls who will be there !!! Lucky lucky me! Glad you are going to share with others AFTER Saturday as you do such fantastic layouts it would be terrible not to share with everybody..

DonnaMundinger said...

OMG!!!! Can I come!? Sounds like a BLAST! Can't wait to see the finished projects! xxD

June Houck said...

That sounds like SO MUCH fun! don't like teasers…I can't wait to see more pics.

Robin said...

I can't wait to see more pictures.

Susan from SC said...

Beautiful... I can't wait to see the full album. Have a wonderful girlie day!!