Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wootin' Cute Card Box with Forever Young & Kate's ABC's


Hey there!  This is one of my favorite Saturdays of each month - it is my day as the Saturday Designer at  Everyday Cricut.  I created a card box by altering a purse from Forever Young.  I cut tags to use as mats from Sentimentals. I cute this cute owl scene from Kate's ABC's.  And the flowers were from Forever Young. 

For more information on how I made this box and the decorative cuts please head over to Everyday Cricut.  You will also find out a little something about MFK (my friend Kathy).... I just hope that she is okay with me sharing this story. 

I will be back on Monday with another BBTB2 project to share with you!!  I hope you have a great weekend!

10 comments:

June Houck said...

This is a magnificent project! I love it :) Gorgeous papers, images, and fine paper crafting skillz.

Judy said...

Just beautiful Sue I love it.
Have a great day.

Margie said...

The colors are candy for the eyes! LOVE this, Susan! I'm going to have take a closer look at Kate's ABC's. Wondering how many and what size cards does it hold?

scrappinC said...

Absolutely adorable project, the colors are terrific.
TFS!
Cindy Lou

kay mcbride said...

darling card box/purse. love the paper and all the emb. i went to everyday cricut and read all the details, thanks for sharing. really cute project

Jessica said...

Lovely project! I love your ability to mix colors and papers, and make them look good! I don't have such luck. TFS
Hugs, Jessica

DWD said...

How cute!!! I also have watched Molly & McGee since their 3rd egg was hatching. If your friend Cathy watches on SPO, I probably know her. LOL Tell her I said Hello!!!

Star Ark Creativity said...

I really like the owl purse box alot. Thank you for sharing.
Have a great weekend :)
Delama

Janeen said...

Great project, love it, the owl is so cute! I'm a new follower, please stop by and hopefully become a new follower too! Thanks! :)

lovelyinspiredcreations.blogspot.com
majelica at comcast dot net

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh, so cute!!!! Love the combo of patterns and that owl is a hoot! xxD