Thursday, May 5, 2011

A Provo Craft Happy Mother's Day Surprise


I had the most amazing FedEx delivery to my doory yesterday - a LARGE, lightweight, mystery box.  At first I thought perhaps it was my E2, until I picked the box up and it weighed nearly nothing.   I opened the box and found a beautiful bouquet of Cricut paper flowers and a lovely Mother's  Day card!
 

The card read:

"Dear Susan,

Happy Mother's Day!  We at Provo Craft are inspired by your crafting creativity and appreciate your passion for our products.  Enclosed is a small token of our appreciation, a bouquet created just for you by our design team. 

To further extend the celebration, we encourage you to give 11 of the flowers to fellow moms in your community, inviting them to become members of our community.

Each flower recipient will receive a unique gift:  three months free membership to the CRICUT CIRCLE by Provo Craft, a select community of Cricut enthusiasts, offering access to exclusive products, offers and content:

  • Four exclusive cartridges per year, one each quarter, ONLY available to Cricut Circle members;
  • Special buying privileges such as rebates, monthly coupons and opportunities to buy other exclusive products for your Cricut, from friends and partners of Provo Craft;
  • Extra reward points and special cricut.com discounts;
  • A members-only bracelet with an exclusive Cricut Circle charm;
  • Access to a free, on-line version of Cricut magazine; and
  • Inspiration and education from exclusive Cricut Circle webinars, swarms, meet-ups and events.
So go ahead, surprise another mother with a special gift from you, and us.

Happy Mother's Day! 

Sincerely,
Your Friends at Provo Craft"



Can you imagine just how excited I was to receive this wonderful gift?  I immediately called and emailed a few "Cricutting" friends who are not yet circle members and almost immediately found homes for six of the eleven flowers with the Cricut Circle free quarter certificate!   I do, however, have a few of the flowers left to give away.  If you are not a member of the Cricut Circle, this Mother's Day flower offers a perfect opportunity to give it a try.  The first FIVE interested people can claim a free quarter in the Cricut Circle!!!   Leave me a comment or send me an email and I will contact you.

I can't wait to see what exciting things happen today......

34 comments:

Brigitte said...

OMG, this is a dream come true!!! Pick me!
Brigitte
brigitteetleschats at hotmail dot com

Rhonda P said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rhonda P said...

Sorry about that. I would love to have one. You got such a great gift.

rrpric01 at yahoo dot com

nancydianne said...

I may be too late for this, but I thought I'd try. I am already a circle member, but I sure would like a free quarter. It may make the difference on whether or not I renew. Thanks for the chance! Nancy

char52 said...

Wow this is so nice that provo craft sent these arrangements to some really talented women.

Melissa said...

Me please!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

I forgot to leave my email address if I was quick enough!

melissaallore at hotmail dot com

Dana said...

I would really like to try it out. thanks for the chance.

http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

ddepre10 at gmail dot com

KARLA UREA said...

Wao this is so nice, please pick me!!! Love
Karla U
kureab@hotmail.com

Ecommerce said...

wow...great work.. Its gorgeous.. you've done great work.. I love thsi flowers,its looking like real.
This flower arrangement is awesome.. Thanks for this great post.
Ecommerce website development

Judy said...

Are all the flowers gone? I'm new to cricut and didn't know of the circle.
Have a great day.
Judy

jessica said...

I think i am too late :(
I am new to scrapbooking and card making having just started my journey in november! I would love to give the circle a try!
jessica
chick-n-scrap.blogspot.com
eschfamily@yahoo.com

Dallas Freyer said...

Oh wow, how beautiful. Boy would I be lucky to be chosen. Thanks so much for a chance, Dallas

dfreyer@uspi.com

Amanda said...

Wow! I know I am too late, but that is so sweet of you! :)

amandawoodau at hotmail dot com

Tami B. said...

Darn, I'm too late! Would have loved to try the circle out. It was really sweet of you to offer. (Lobster races this weekend??)

Ami said...

Wow what a wonderful surprise. I'm not a circle member but, I'm sure you have your winners by now. I wonder what cartridge they used to make the flowers. They are just gorgeous.

IRW Dana said...

What beautiful flowers and what a great gift. I'm sure your friends were very happy to receive such a great gift too.
papermemories4u @ yahoo .com

cherie said...

So great of Provo craft to make your Mothers Day the best ever.Have fun sharing the flowers
Happy Mothers
Cherie
cacoad@cfl.rr.com

barbsmith2536 said...

What a WONDERFUL and thoroughly unexpected gift. Congratulations. Wish I could have been one of your winners. Perhaps next time.

Barb from Toronto, Canada
http://barbsmithdesigns.blogspot.com

Grammy GG said...

What a nice gift for your friends. You deserve some special appreciation for all you do for others. Happy for you and for your friends.

Carol said...

WOW What a fabulous gift.

Mrs. DeLo said...

I LOVE THIS!!!

scrappinmomma said...

what an AWESOME Mother's Day gift this would be.

iko dot linda at yahoo dot com

Ildi-The craftin mama said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ildi-The craftin mama said...

OH dear... I've been wondering how you become a member of the Cricut Circle!!?? Getting one of these would be a dream come true!!! I love Provo Craft and all of their products especially the Cricut line!! Please pick me. Thank you for sharring such a wonderful gift!!

The Craftin Mama
ildij3@verizon.net

Simply Unique Ideas said...

So great. I know I am late but am so excited for all who recieved.

Katherine said...

That was really great of ProvoCraft to do! I wish I had been able to read my emails earlier today. I would have loved to have a trial membership to the Cricut Circle. Congrats to those who received one and HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.

Jea9nalepa said...

The flowers are AWESOME!! What a lovely gift. I would love one and the 3months of Cricut Circle.

Jeanine
http://papercraftingorprozac.blogspot.com/

n9jack at yahoo.com

Linda said...

What a beautiful flower arrangement. Provo Craft is such a wonderful company. I love their products.
Linda in Stanwood

Scrappin Dhilly said...

I believe I missed out on being one of the first five but I would love to have you do a post on how those flowers were created and put together by the PC design team. With your talent I'm sure you can whip them out in no time, I'm not even sure which cartridge was used. Thanks!

scrappindhilly@gmail.com

Kathy said...

Congrats on the beautiful flowers! Love your blog! And bummed I missed being one of the first 5 :(
Thanks for sharing!

kristyscraps said...

What a nice thing to offer up to the bloggy world. Would love a free trial. :)
kristyscraps@sbcglobal.net

Tamara said...

Awwww I think I am too late for this but I'll leave a comment anyways! I would love to be able to join the circle (can't afford it right now) so if you haven't drawn the names yet, I got my fingers crossed! LOL
sweetheartcopper at msn dot com
sospoileditscute.blogspot.com

Narayana Nukala said...

Wow this is so nice that provo craft sent these arrangements to some really talented women.