Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day & Mother's Day Winners


Happy Mother's Day to all of you Moms and Grandmoms out there.  I wish each of you a lovely day.

I am a bit tardy in posting, but I am ready to share the names of the lucky five who will receive a free quarter in the Cricut Circle.  I selected the first five non-circle members as winners:



Brigitte said...
OMG, this is a dream come true!!! Pick me!


Rhonda P said...
I would love to have one. You got such a great gift.



Melissa said...
Me please!


Dana said...
I would really like to try it out. thanks for the chance.


KARLA UREA said...
Wao this is so nice, please pick me!!! Love


Congratulations ladies!  I will be emailing each of you the information you need to claim your prize.

7 comments:

Brigitte said...

Thank you Susan, this is just awesome!!!
brigitteetleschats at hotmail dot com

Rhonda P said...

Thank you so much! This was a great Mother's Day present for me.

KARLA UREA said...

You made my day!!! Thanks so much and have a great Mother's Day!!!

Dana said...

Thank you so much. You certain made my day!!!!!
Happy Mother's Day!

http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

{PaperCrafterAnonymous} said...

Congrats to the winners... I missed the post on you getting the flowers from PC but Congrats on that as well!

lovemypaper said...

Congrats Ladies and Happy Mother Day.

Samantha J Designs (Wife2TJ) said...

Happy Mothers Day!!!

Congratulations to all the winners :-)