Saturday, February 19, 2011

Flip flop fun with Everyday Cricut


Hey there!  It is my week as the Saturday Designer at the Everyday Cricut blog.  We have had a mini heat wave here in SC which inspired me to craft a little summer fun!  Flip Flop summer fun!!

For details on how you too can create a pair of pool ready flip flops, hop on over to the Everyday Cricut blog for instructions and additional photos. 

The one page cut file is available for download in the left column of this blog under the title, Flip Flops with Flowers.  

I hope your weekend is inspired.  I will be back again on Monday!!




8 comments:

Linda Kaiser said...

Great idea! It is -5 degrees here and I am so ready for spring!

Thanks for sharing...off to find some flip flops!

Linda

Works From The Attic by Linda said...

I think this is an adorable idea! There are always those things that I never think of addition a creative touch to. They certainly have me thinking *Spring*!
Have a sunny day!
Linda Marino

Cindy Kronberg said...

What a cute idea! Anything to think spring. Here in North Dakota it is 3 degrees and a storm is suppose to blow in tomorrow, Sunday. I cannot think of anything bettr than to be in my craft room when it is cold outside. Thanks alot!
Cindy Kronberg

Faith-Abigail Designs said...

So cute! I can't wait until we have pool weather again.

Betsy said...

Thanks for the flip flop flowers. Cute project!

The St. Patrick's Day card is awesome. I know I'll use the base card file often. I've been meaning to try that and you just made it easier for me!

Vickie said...

Love your projects...these flip flops are adorable! I left a little something for you on my blog. Happy crafting!

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable, susan! WOW, you could make one for every outfit! xxD

GlendaLea said...

Charleston,SC was Awesome with the sun shine, and now I want some flip flops! Super cute idea! Glenda
glendalea.blogspot.com