Saturday, December 18, 2010

Home for Christmas with Everyday Cricut


 Oh guess what??  It is that extra special Saturday of the month where Melanie and Joy from Everyday Cricut allow me to be their third Saturday designer!  I like these two women so much and it is such a treat to be part of their team!  This week I have a fun and festive Christmas layout to share - Home for Christmas

All of the details on the layout are available at Everyday Cricut today.  The article discusses how to make the train photo car and flatbed car, in addition to other elements. Also all of the photos at EC enlarge to super size when clicked to give you better views. 

The cut file (using design studio) is available for download right here on my blog.  Locate the file name, Home for Christmas Layout, in the left column of this blog, in the downloadable cut file section. 


 This is one of my all time favorite Christmas layouts and I am pleased to share it will each of you.  I hope that you enjoy the layout and that it look fabulous with your family's Christmas photos!!!!


15 comments:

Amy K said...

I saw this and commented over on Everyday Cricut....great layout as always Susan!

nancydianne said...

Cute layout. Thanks for the cutfile. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year! Nancy

Judy said...

I absolutely love this layout!!! Thanks for the .cut file.

Dianne said...

I really loved your Christmas train car card. I want to make it and it really doesn't have to be Christmas either. Can be used for many occasions. Will get the layout from you. Thanks again.
Dianne

annick said...

Dat ziet er heel leuk uit!
super mooi.
Verry nice

Carol said...

Beautiful Layout!

Kim. said...

Beautiful layout and I love the train with photo mat.
Kim xXx

**Treefrog** said...

OMG Susan I absolutely LOVE this layout! And I actually have all the carts you used, lol! I will definetly be making this one and a Big Giant Thank You for the file, what a nice Christmas gift, I love it, lol!
((Hugs)) Theresa

Sentimental Scrapper said...

Beautiful layout!! Love the train! How clever to put a picture in the train car! LOVE IT!!!

Bev said...

This lo is fabulous. Love the train and explaining step by step how you done it all over on Everyday Cricut. You rock and so does your lo.
Thanks for sharing the file.

SlomoMom said...

Love the layout, TFS
SlomoMom

Manhattan Mandie said...

This is FABULOUS!!!! I love your gorgeous layout!

Maria said...

Great Layout Susan!
My favorite part....the font for Santa Claus--PERFECT!
Maria :-)

deeolson said...

I'm so amazed with you work
It is away a surprise looking at your new layout's and color
Thank you so much for sharing with all of us.

deeolson37@tds.com

Beckie W said...

So super cute. I just love the train!