Sunday, November 21, 2010

Michael's Holiday Magic Contest Entry



 Hey blogging friends.  I have entered Michael's Holiday Magic Contest and I could really use your help.  My entry for this week is the 3D house above.  The contest was to use a charger plate, scrapbook paper, and glue.  I decided to create Santa's house at the North Pole.  I could truly use your assistance in furthering my chances of being this week's winner.  If you facebook, please follow this LINK and like my project.  My name is listed as Susan E.

There will be seven weekly winners in this contest.  Then at the end, one of the seven weekly winners will win a cruise for two.  I have to pass the first hurdle if I hope to reach the next phase of the contest.

I will post full project details and more photos later in the week.  

Also, while you are voting, please remember to vote for Diane Campbell Payne's Creative Memories project.  This is the LINK to vote for Diane.

Thanks so much for your help!!!

One more thing:

Mark your calendars and get your "clicking" finger in shape!  Starting this Tuesday we are Kickin' Off Christmas with a Blog Hop featuring SP and Company products and Amy Chomas products. 

18 comments:

joeygirl86 said...

OMG!! Susan this is aMAZING!! WOW! i love everything about it!

Minta's Creations said...

Wow! I Love it!
Minta

GiGi said...

This house is AWESOME! I went and voted fot you! Good luck!!!

Ashley @ Bride on a Budget said...

I voted you. Yours is the most creative one on the list this week.

Thanks for introducing me to the contest. Can't wait to see what the mystery items are this upcoming week.

4kids4 said...

Wow...your house is spectacular!! I cast my vote...keeping my fingers crossed for you!

~Sharon C.
inthebigbluehouse.blogspot.com

**Treefrog** said...

H O L Y WOW! Amazing! I'm Speechless and if you know me that's Really hard to do, lol! I voted and good luck!
((Hugs)) Theresa

Aimee said...

This is definitely one of the most beautiful Christmas projects I've ever seen. I am ANXIOUSLY waiting for you to post details on what cartridge(s) you used!

SusanBluerobot said...

wow this is fantastic

scrappymama said...

beautiful job and you got my vote!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Good luck on your entry

Candice said...

That is a beautiful house. I voted.

stampinpearls.blogspot.com

Glenda said...

Wow Susan, as ALWAYS, this is amazing!! You soooooo deserve to win!! I've posted the link all over my FB wall Personal & Business pages) & sent out a group post to my FB group: Crafting Friends. If this doesn't win, there is no justice!!!

Glendascreativeplace@yahoo.com

Maria said...

Susan,
This is AMAZING!
Maria

Susan said...

Thank you all so much! I so appreciate the kind words and the support!

xx Susan

Staying Crafty said...

This looks really amazing! Holy cow!!! I can't wait to see more details about this project :)

Amy K said...

Wow! Amazing job on this house. I'm heading over to vote. Best Wishes!

grambojoan said...

i just saw that you won this week at michaels craft contest, congradulations, heres hoping that you win the final too.

Lolis said...

Great project!