Saturday, November 20, 2010

Everyday Cricut Hostess Set with Thanksgiving Seasonal Cartridge


It's the third Saturday of the month and that means it is my day as the Saturday designer at Everyday Cricut!  Melanie and Joy have returned to Christmas holiday projects, but I wanted to share one last Thanksgiving project.  Besides I am doing a week of Thanksgiving projects here at Busy with the Cricky and I did not want to change my theme!

My featured project at Everyday Cricut is a four part Thanksgiving hostess set:  place cards, wine glass tags, decorative plate pumpkins, and Yudu printed napkins (previously featured here). 


Please head over to Everyday Cricut for more information and additional photos.   Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

12 comments:

scrapstampcrazy said...

beautiful table settings

Ziggy said...

Wow, You don't even need a dinner your table looks great!

4kids4 said...

Just beautiful!! I love the placecards...so perfect for the occasion. And the wine glass tags are such a great idea...I never know which glass is mine! :-) TFS!

~Sharon C.

kraftykat157 said...

I love the whole idea...It's beautiful I may have to case it for year when I host. TFS
Happy Thanksgiving

grambojoan said...

i wish i had the yudu for making napkins i love the thanksgiving setting

Coachfans said...

What a perfect looking table. I wanted to make placecards for Thanksgiving, but a big portion of the family is unable to come, so now I do not need them. I can try at Christmas!

Beautiful job,
Georgiana

Christine said...

Your table is so inviting. What time is dinner? HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Vickie said...

Love the table settings very nice. TFS

shrtnsassy said...

Very nice!

char52 said...

Oh my gosh... I just love this.. Wish I had taken the time to fix my table this nicely.. I Love, love the wine glass charms and might have to try and make them for Thursday since I just got my Thanksgiving cart. Thanks for the inspiration.

Peg Toth said...

this is the 1st time I visited your blog. I'll be back again. I just got my Thanksgiving cartridge this week. Thanks for the ideas! I love them!

Maria said...

WOW Susan! This is really great! Can you come and set my table now :-)
Maria