Friday, September 10, 2010

Mickey's House - a la Christmas


I love Disney.  The next best thing to being at Disney is scrapping Disney photos.  I am currently working on a Disney scrapbook for some friends.  I do not want this to be a complete duplication of all of the other Disney pages/books that I have scrapped in the past.  With that in mind, I decided to try a few of the cuts on the Mickey and Friends cartridge that I have never before cut. I started with Mickey's house.


The trip that I am scrapping was during the holiday season so all of Walt Disney World was decorated for the holidays!!  It is totally and completely adorable.  That Disney attention to detail shines through. So I thought that my Cricut Disney cuts would also need to have a Christmas feel to them.  I used Christmas color flower soft on this house.  I cut and assembled the house, then I applied the flower soft glue and the Christmas color flower soft.  I hope to cut a 6 tiny little red bows to finish off the greenery.  I think Mickey's house, decorated for Christmas, will look great on a scrapbook page.  And yes, I will post the page when it is finished.

12 comments:

Dana said...

The house is really cute. I remember how beautiful Disney looked when it's is all decorated for the holidays. Everyone should see it at least once. Thanks for sharing.

http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

Melissa said...

I love the flower soft used as garland on Mickey's house! You did a wonderful job on it, cannot wait to see the house!

Melissa
www.disneydreamerdesigns.blogspot.com

Maureen Reiss said...

This is super cute!! Love your garlands

Tracey said...

Soooo Cute! Adding the flower soft garland brings Mickey's house alive. Love it!!

joeygirl86 said...

Love it! YOu did a greta job!!

pcrusberg said...

I love this! The flower soft really adds a festive touch. Thanks!

SherriC. said...

Susan that is just so beautiful, TFS!!!!

Angie said...

Adorable! I like trying to cut the things that don't stand out the most! It's a true challenge. ;)

Jeannie Phillips said...

I love love love this and all the Christmas cards!!! but this one is really special...I can't wait to see all you do with your Yudo!

Hugs
Jeannie

Sassy Scrapin' said...

This house is ADORABLE! This is making me want this machine more and more.

Rae-beccadesigns said...

Adorable! What a great idea for the Disney cart. This could make a great Christmas card as well. Thanks for the inspiration!

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Susan, this is spectacular! I ADORE it! I need some help with that flower soft. Should have done the make and take with you at CHA.