Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Introducing IT'S A KID'S LIFE - My New DVD Set!!!!



New from Busy with the Cricky Productions, It's a Kid's Life, a two Disc DVD set featuring 18 fabulous layouts, video and printable pdf instructions, and cut files for each layout for use with Cricut Design Studio!  Each layout has two 12 x 12 inch pages, for a total of 36 pages of fun scrapping.

Orders are being taken at the special pre-release price of $19.99, plus $1.50 s/h.   Use the Buy Now button in the top left column!!

The official release date is July 20th, 2010.

This is the dual DVD package wrapper which will give you more details. 

After July 20th the price will increase.  Order today to get yours at the special pre-release discount price.


Project Titles Include:

Off to School, Fall Football Fun Layout, Trick or Treat, Thankful For Each of You, Deck the Halls, Happy Christmas, Baking with Mom, Snow Day, Sweetheart, Birthday 1, Tiny Dancer, Easter Egg Hunt, Ready to Ride, A Day at the Zoo, Hey Batter-Batter, July 4th Celebration, Swimming – Heat Wave, and Birthday 2

Wholesale orders will be accepted.  Email me for wholesale pricing.

FIRST PREVIEWS:












19 comments:

Diane said...

Congratulations - you finished and it looks great! I am so excited for you and wish you lots of success!

Amy said...

Oh wow - you HAVE been busy! Congratulations!

Jill said...

Amazing! Congratulations and Best Wishes! Looks like some darling layouts (as always). I wish you the very best!

Jill

Beckie W said...

Congratulations on your dvd! I wish you all the best with it.

Regina Easter said...

congrats girl...I wish ya nothing but LOTS OF SUCCESS....HUGS

Maureen Reiss said...

Congrats! Looks like some awesome projects on here. TFS

ScrappinCricut said...

Susan,
Congrats on the release of your DVD! I wish you tons of success!

DonnaMundinger said...

WooHoo Susan! Fabulous job! I'm so excited for you! All the best, girlfriend! I'm sure it's AMAZING!xxD

**Treefrog** said...

Good Luck, Best Wishes, Congrats and anything else I forgot! I posted a link on my blog for ya. Everything looks amazing.
Forggie ((Hugs)) Theresa

tishy34 said...

I CANNOT WAIT!!!! I TOTALLY LOVE YOUR CREATIONS. I made the holiday planner for me and 2 of my friends, they were so blown away at how beautiful they were. i am so getting my credit card and being the first to get one. Please sign mine for me. thanks susan. You are the best and i am so glad to see you succeed in this. Congrats again.
michele
tishy34@hotmail.com

calichina said...

I really need the studio software for the project.

Susan said...

Calichina,

I am not sure if you were asking, but YES, you do need the Design Studio software to use the dvd set.

Susan

calichina said...

I am new on this, I have the gypsy, is the same than the design studio software

freetimegone said...

This looks like an awesome idea. Can you tell me which cartridges are used? I want to get the DVDs if I have enough of the cartridges.

Susan said...

Calichina, the designs would need to be saved as a gypsy file on your computer. I will get back to you about this after the release.

Susan

Susan said...

Freetimegone, I could not find your email address so I am going to list the cartridges here. Each layout uses unique cartridges, with the exception that all photo mats, squares, and rectangles will be cut with Plantin Schoolbook. Other cartridges used include those listed below. However, many of the cartridges are used on only one layout (for example Independence Day is only used to cut a bike and a different bike could be substituted).

Storybook
Everyday Paper Dolls
Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty Font
Life's a Beach
Celebration
Celebrate with Flourish
Baseball
Christmas Solutions Cartridge
Independence Day
Just Because Cards
From My Kitchen
Winter Woodlands
Opposite Attract
Easter 2010
A Child's Year
Sweethearts
Cindy Loo
Lyrical Letters

Susan

TheChirpNDesign said...

I just pre-ordered! I'm so excited! I love the detail in your layouts.

Live Love and Scrap said...

SUSAN!!! Congrats...I am so happy for you that you were able to acomplish this...WOW...you are amazing!!!!!!!! I hope you do very well!!!

I also came by cause I have a blog award for you on my blog. You have always been one of my favorite crafty ladies. And You have always been so supportive and it means so much!!!!!!!

hugs,
Sarah

Jeannie Phillips said...

Congtaulations...beautiful work... and good good good luck...I so pray for God's blessing on this!!...I hope that you do amazing with it!!!

Love and Hugs
Jeannie