Monday, June 7, 2010

Sweet n Sassy Sunshine Card & Video


Hi there! Happy BBTB2 Monday!  Today I have a card to share with you, Sunshine Reader.  The challenge cut of the week at BBTB2 is the SUN cut from Cricut's DOODLECHARMS cartridge.  In addition to using the sun cut, we also have a sponsor for this week's project, Sweet n Sassy Stamps. 


We recieve several digital stamp images from which to choose to make our projects.  I liked this cute little scholarly mouse.  For details on how I made my card, please see the video below.  You will notice that thanks to MFK's (My friend Kathy's) great shopping abilities I am now the owner of a PINK tripod.  The camera angle is MUCH better this week.  Less arm; more project!!


Be sure to go by BBTB2 and check out everyone's fabulous projects.   I went with sweet and simple for my project but not everyone took my simplistic approach to this challenge.  I was wow'ed when I uploaded my card and got a sneak peek of the design team projects. 

15 comments:

nels6454 said...

Way to go! What a difference a tripod makes and the card is so cute. I don't think I have ever put a brad through a flower petal like that before, so I learned something too.

MFK

SuzanneS said...

Really cute card and a A plus on the video...I love mice (paper ones that is) & your coloring was very professional looking...Keep them coming...

Dakota Bear said...

An excellent second video, keep up the good work. I card is adorable. I have that cartridge, but I haven't used it yet. I like the idea of off centering the flowers when you want to attach a couple together.

CelticWoman said...

yummmmm yummm, love the patterned paper on the sun. Hugs

pcrusberg said...

Thanks for the cute card! Love that little mouse! Great idea for a card and gift. Thanks, Pam

Creative Momma said...

Beautiful as always :)
Love how you always seem to have the perfect DP for every project...Adorable card
Hugs
Marina

Amy said...

This is absolutely adorable Susan! Great video too. Congrats on the tripod.

Julia Moss said...

Stunning....that's the word for your card. And, love the video!!!!

Jeri said...

Sweet card, wonderful colors. Glad to hear that you got a tripod, and pink no less. Looking forward to more videos.

**Treefrog** said...

Oh Susan I love your card! I think You, Donna and I all shared the same brain this week LOL!!! Well Great minds think alike Hee Hee! It's so nice how each of us did it a bit differant too, I have not jumped on the copics boat yet,(but closely there, I don't need another addiction, LOL!) I just used good ole colored pencils and also felt like I was back in school Hee Hee! Love the video too, I've been looking for a new video cam but haven't commited yet, any suggestions??? TFS
((Hugs)) Theresa

Lori1brat said...

SUPER darling card ! I love the colors that you used .... they just jump off the paper ! Hugs - Lori

Heather said...

heeheee....so cute!!! I just love this and the video is great, too!

Crayola58 said...

I love the way you did the sun in the frame...and I wish I had thought of that....I had "a jaw dropping moment" when that sun showed up as a big frame and I said "DUH, why didn't I think of THAT"?
Cute cute card.
Hugs
Carole

joeygirl86 said...

This is so cute, I love the way you made it into a sun card, great job! :)

sandy said...

Our granson loves MICE ... (paper ones that is) finger puppets, ceramic mice, paper craft projects with mice. I'd love to make some thank you cards with MICE with him. He's great at writing and sending thank yous for gifts he receives.
Keep the ideas and tutorials coming...