Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mother's Day Cards By Andrea



Oh Hello!  Guess who entered her photos  but forgot to type in the text??  Yes, that would be me!

This is a lovely card designed by my neighbor, Andrea.  Andrea had the scrapping ladies over to make Mother's Day cards.  Andrea has a plethora of stamps and ink pads; the woman could easily start her own store!  Or maybe start giving stamping lessons!

I only made one change on Andrea's design, I added doodle dots.  But even then Andrea made suggestions.  I am so lucky to have such a talented and super-nice neighbor!!



12 comments:

Margie said...

? did you change your name to Andrea? PRETTY card!
I added your button to my sidebar!!!

GrannyCharlotte said...

Beautiful card. The colors really pop. TFS.

Linda said...

This would be a fun card for any occasion. Love the blue and yellows together.
Thank you
Linda in Stanwood

Maureen Reiss said...

This is a beautiful card!!! love the simplicity of it. Love the blue and yellow

DonnaMundinger said...

Love this susan! The colors are gorgeous and I ove how you stamped in color. I must remember that! It's such a beautiful effect. Love the doodling too1 xxD

Dakota Bear said...

Very pretty! I like the yellow complimenting the blue.

Angie said...

Beautiful card!!

Jeannie Phillips said...

Beautiful job!...I have 4 Mothers Day cards that I must get done!
hugs
Jeannie

scrappinpatty said...

What a beautiful card.....love the butterflys and the colors!! Thanks for sharing!!

amy said...

Card is beautiful! Thank you for sharing that with us.

Regina Easter said...

wow what a pretty card and i love the colors....

amy said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for sharing that with us.