Thursday, March 11, 2010

Woohoo! 100,000 Visits in Eleven Months


Guess what?  I put a counter on my blog last April and as of today, I passed 100,000 visits to my blog!  Thank you to everyone for visiting and for sharing in my scrapbooking obsession!!  

You may have noticed some design changes on the blog... I am still not happy with the banner and background designs, but it is a work in progress.  I am actually considering purchasing a costom blog backage.  But in the meantime hang in there with me while I pick a layout...

Thanks for all of the visits!!!

xx Susan

10 comments:

shari said...

Wow, Congratulations, that's alot of hits. I enjoy coming to your blog. Shari (cricutrookie)

Audrey Frelx said...

Congratulations on 100,000+ hits! That's wonderful!!! Woooohoooo!!!

I'll be seeing you!

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh congrats, chickie! I really like your new blog look. I just can't seem to find one I like for me at the moment. xxD

Iris Benkel-Sommer said...

Congratualions on 100.000 Hits.

greeting from germany
iris

Melinda Ford said...

It's cuz you're so FAB! Thanks for all the great ideas!

Regina Easter said...

well congrats girl...your blog is fantastic....hugs

Dawn said...

holy cow batman. That is a lot of visits. congrats. I check out your blog 2-3 times a day. Just so i don't miss anything.

Susan said...

Dawn you made me laugh out loud. I guess I had better get more dependable with posting!!!! I have been a bit of slacker lately... Spring cleaning and such.

Thanks!
Susan

Creative Momma said...

Woohoo! Congrats on all those hits...You are truly amazing...Please stop by my blog and pick up the awards I have for you :)
Hugs
Marina

Nikki said...

Hi Susan, I left you two awards on my blog...

And congrats on the hits, WOW!

Hugs!
Nikki