Tuesday, March 2, 2010

New Card for Kyle - and - Blog Candy Sign Up Continues


I have a new card to share which I made for the sailor son of "my friend Kathy".  I used a nautical tattoo stamp from Bombshell Stamps, which should go over well once it reaches the carrier. 


I used the Stand and Salute cartridge to create the base card, the navy front piece, the stars and the Liberty cut.  Circle nesties sets were used to cut out the stamped image and red metallic scalloped layer.  The stamped image was colored with Copic markers.


If you have not already done so, be sure to leave a comment in the PREVIOUS post to be registered for my blog candy drawing.  I have nice blog candy this month - a $25.00 gift voucher from Custom Crops (thanks Custom Crops!!).


Just when I thought I was finished I realized that I forgot to add color to our Bombshell's hair.  Oh No!  Here she is with color added.

8 comments:

CelticWoman said...

Wow Susan great card, love the image. Sandi

Beth said...

Love the patriotic colors! The stamp is perfect for this card. Very nice job :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Love it Susan! Bombshell stamps are DA BOMB! You feelin' better? I had a bout of that yesterday. No fun! xxD

justhaveinfun said...

Wow great card. I have been wanting to see what this cart had in it. TFS

mimiof2 said...

Susan, I love your designs. I have been missing you over at Custom Crops. Hope to see you there soon.
KarenV

Linda said...

Susan very cute card. I love the inside as well.
Thank you
Linda in Stanwood

amy said...

Very nice card! Thank you for sharing that with us.

nels6454 said...

I can just hear Kyle laughing but secretly loving that you thought of him! Thanks Susan!

"my friend Kathy"