Saturday, March 27, 2010

Bo Bunny Stamp and Paper Set


I made three cards today, two Easter cards and a spring birthday card.  Shocker notice:  The birthday card was completely cricut-free.  Gasp!!  Yes, I made a card and used not one cricut cut.  Shame on me!

I used a Bo Bunny paper and stamp set, to create this simple card.  I love the Bo Bunny stamp sets that match their papers - this is my second set and just look at the cuteness of  this stamp set!


I also used a couple of Stampin' Up tools:  I stamped the SU label stamp on pink Bazzill cardstock and used the SU label tag punch to cut it out.  I added a SU Happy Birthday stamp and affixed the tag to the card. I also used SU stamps on the inside of the card.

I added ribbon across the bottom edge of the card and affixed this Bo Bunny stamped flower with a gem stone center.  The photo above shows a close up of the gemstone edging. For a final look at my simple Happy Birthday card:

5 comments:

SuzanneS said...

This was way cool...I really liked it a lot...what will you do next?

SuzanneS said...

This was way cool...I really liked it a lot...what will you do next?

Meeker said...

Hi, Love your blog...I gave you a blog award...stop by my blog to pick it up!

Lisa said...

OOOHHHHH!!!! Very pretty!! I love the Bo Bunny paper, funny, never did before, always seemed more for little babies and kids type paper (years ago) but now everyday cricut and you have shown me the errors of my way!!! LOL

Thanks for sharing your talent and inspiration Susan!!!

*hugs*
Lisa Sturgill

DonnaMundinger said...

Beautiful Susan! It's fun to mix it up sometimes, and with fabulous results. Have to say WAY TO GO STATE! WOOHOO MSU! xxD