Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Valentine Layout and Cut File - New Custom Crops Project


My l-o-n-g holiday break (December and January) officially ended last week.  I am back to submitting projects to both design teams AND to Custom Crops.  My latest Custom Crops project, complete with cut file, is titled Valentine Love Layout.  I truly like this layout and cannot wait to use it!!! 


For complete assembly directions and the cut file, please visit my page at Custom Crops.  In addition to the directions and the cut file, I also added links to the paper used in the project.  I just love this new line of SEI paper -  Juliette!!!

8 comments:

Bobbi said...

I love this layout! I wish I had these two carts so I could use your file. TFS

JustYolie said...

BEAUTIFUL layout!

iluvmybugs said...

Another beautiful layout Susan...glad you are back from your break!!! TFS

Terry

Live Love and Scrap said...

Susan...its beautiful!!! I love the pearls on the heart...gorgeous!!!

Lisa said...

Oh my goodness Susan, your projects are so gorgeous...I love looking at your work, it is truly exquisite!!!!


Thanks so much for sharing!!

Lisa Sturgill :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous Susan! Hey, did you happen to see the seriously CRAPPY job State did against WI? SOOOO disappointing! xxD

Nikki said...

Absolutely gorgeous LOs!! WOW!

Audrey Frelx said...

What a BEAUTIFUL layout!

You are fabulous!!!