Saturday, February 27, 2010

Out of Order for the Week


I needed a big sign hanging on over my shoulders this week which read: "OUT OF ORDER".  No that is not a Robert's Rules of Order reference, but rather the state of my existance.  I had a rather unpleasant stomach virus.  I finally turned the corner yesterday and was feeling better, that is until dinner tonight.  I think I over estimated my ability to handle "real food". 

I was on the BRAT diet for a few days, but last night I decided I could have a light meal.  The light meal went so well that I over reached tonight.  Now my stomach is not happy with me, nor I with it!


I really am sharing so that you might understand where I have been this week.  I will return early, early Monday morning with my BBTB2 project, AND the blog hop, AND a nice sponsored prize.  So visit me again on Monday and in the meantime, try to avoid the germs that are floating about this winter!


Not wanting to post an "empty" entry, I am sharing photographs of Sheldon Church Ruins (originally named "Church of Prince William's Parish"), a magical place in the southern part of the state, near the ocean.  The church was burned down twice and was not rebuilt the last time.  The first time it was burned by the British in the Revolutionary War; the second time it was burned by Gen. Sherman's forces as they marched though during the Civil War.  Such a beautiful place to have such a sad history.


8 comments:

Melissa said...

So sorry you've been under the weather Susan! When you are finished with that "out of order for the week" sign can you please forward it to me? :-) I could use one of those occassionally!

The pictures you shared are gorgeous. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.

MelissaAllore on the Cricut Board

Live Love and Scrap said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well!!! Take care and rest!!! Hope you are feeling better super soon!!!

Sending hugs your way,
Sarah

tishy34 said...

i hope you are feeling better soon. take it easy. the pictures you included are very pretty.
thanks
michele

Ladybug said...

Sorry you've been ill. Hope you're feelin' "up to snuff" real soon!

Take care 'til then! :-)

CelticWoman said...

Oh Susan, hope you are now feeling better not fun to have to deal with those buggies. Those pictures are beautiful. Hugs

HappyHappyJoyJoy said...

I hope you get feeling all better really soon! We missed you!! Take care girl!

Hugs, Joy

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Susan! Stomach stuff is THE WORST in my book! I'm surprised you managed to do anything this week. Take card, girlfriend! xxD

Cathy said...

I love the colors of your cupcake card and I love the scallops around the edge, very cute.