Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's a Gypsy New Year Project


The Gypsy Spot is back from the holiday break!! The challenge this week at the Gypsy Spot was to create a round card and include welded numbers 2010. I tweaked the requirements a bit and created an oval card where the zero (0) is the card shape.


I used Gypsy Font for my basic card. I welded 2010 at two inches, but increased the size of the first zero to four inches, making the cut in black cardstock. I then used the blackout shadow of the zero to create the welded card base, cut in white cardstock. Next I welded the blackout shadow of 2010 and cut it in gold metallic paper.

I found the word Happy on the Christmas solutions cartridge and added the word to the front of the card, in black and gold. And finally, I took the party horn from the Celebrations cartridge and again using metallic papers, I used pop dots and attached the horn to the front of the card.

I hope that you all had a happy new year... and that 2010 is a wonderful year for each of us.

3 comments:

CelticWoman said...

Susan I love your 2010 card, great colors. Hugs

DonnaMundinger said...

This is just as fabulous as can be! Love all of the colored foil and great design. Soo festive! Makes me want to throw some confetti! xxD

SuzanneS said...

Cool layout...love the paper !!! You continue to amaze me.