Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Another Cupcake Wrapper - to Enhance Your Holiday Buffet


I know, I know - I'm late!!  It is Tuesday and I did not post my new Custom Crops project yesterday.   I had one new project this week, Poinsettia Cupcake Wrappers. 



I am going to be honest and tell you that this is my favorite cupcake wrapper to date.  They are cut with Plantin Schoolbook and Winter Woodland.... And are just SOOO festive.  I am picturing the top layer of my triple layer server filled with poinsettia wrapped cupcakes!!!  The cut file and complete instructions are available at Custom Crops - just follow the blinkie at the left to my articles at CC.  As a bonus, the cupcake and frosting recipes were also included...... And they are SUPER YUMMIE!!




By the way, today is Pink Tuesday at Custom Crops.  Pink Tuesday is CC's answer to Black Friday... Earlier and prettier!! Be sure to do a little shopping while you are checking out the new projects.



And finally, I wanted to share a photo of the flowers I received today from my husband for our anniversary.  Aren't they beautiful?  He knows I love pink roses.... But not as much as I love him!!!!





6 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh WAY CUTE Susan! The picks really put this over the top. You sure are a pink girl! the flowers are fab (Happy Anniversary!) and although I'm not much of a frosting type, yours just might convert me. YUMMYYYYYY!!!!! Big hugs for a wonderful Thanksgiving!
xxD Gotta laugh, the word verification for this post is "bumism". Who thinks of this stuff?! :D

Kathleen said...

These are so very cute!! I love them. You are so talented and I just love seeing everything you make. I went over to Custom Crops to get this cut file but when I click to download I get a bunch of boxes and words not a download. Can you tell me what I may need to do differently? I am clicking on the regular download file. Thanks so much.

Susan said...

Kathleen, the Custom Crops servers are very busy today... If you still cannot get the file email me at spartansus@gforcecable.com and we will get this taken care of.

Susan

Jessica said...

Lovely as usual Susan! Happy Anniversary to you both. And congrats on the cricut chirp mention!
Love those roses too! Happy Thanksgiving!

kirkhamcards said...

Susan, These cupcake holders are awesome! I'm going to have to scrap-lift if you don't mind for my family's Christmas gathering this year! Thanks for sharing the pics.

zep4 said...

You are such a clever girl Susan ! I've only recently found your Blog I love it . Love these cupcake holders thanks for sharing .