Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Thankful Layout - Gypsy & DS hybrid


My latest layout, Thankful, is yet another design for Thanksgiving. I have four scrapbooks that require pages for every family event/holiday - a page for each child's book and one for my book. I use similar photos for each layout, but I mix up the layouts to keep the scrapping fresh.

This layout is going into my book - because I am thankful for each of the people who will be featured on this layout!!! Also, I really like how this layout looks.


The layout was created using both DS and Gypsy. I cut the fabulous double layer leaves using the Gypsy's Gypsy Wanderings cartridge. The remaining elements were cut using DS. I used DS because I had already designed the title and squares in DS. I added the leaves to complete the layout.

3 comments:

Margie said...

Fabulous layout, Susan! I am lovin' those leaves from the Gypsy Wanderings. Great colors, girl!

Scrappin' Playground of Dreams said...

Very stunning and touching layout! The title is so perfect, and the colors seem to just give it a warm glow!!!!
You have an awesome talent!!!
Trish

DonnaMundinger said...

Really love this Susan! Those leaves are spectacular. Such pretty pages! xxD