Monday, October 12, 2009

Monster Mash Monday Madness


Happy Monday bloggers - it's time for this week's Bitten by the Bug project. The cut this week is the CUTE, cute, CUTE little monster on Paper Doll Dress Up. This should get everyone in a Halloweeny - sort of mood!

I made a two piece gift set using Paper Doll Dress Up (of course); Tags, Bags, Boxes & More; and George. The bottom section of the box was cut using TBBM. The wrap (or jacket) was made using George. The gift box has an acetate window with a spiderweb topper. Inside the box you will find eight of the new bigger fun size candy bars loosely resting nicely. I don't know about your neighborhood kids, but my pint sized neighbors will love 8 candy bars at one stop!!!

4 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Isn't he the cutest little monster ever. Great project. The kids in your neighbourhood are going to just love getting these.

hugs
Kaye x

DogLover said...

This card is just too cute - I am on the fence about PDDU and EDPD, but I keep seeing all the adorable stuff that people keep doing with them that I just may have to break down and get these carts!

DonnaMundinger said...

what an adorable set, Susan! I really like the monsters done in the coredinations and that box is too cute! You're gonna really be popular this Halloween! xxD

Sharon Caudle said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! Aren't these little monsters so much fun??!!! I love your set! Fabulous take on the challenge, Susan!! hugs!