Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Milestone Number WInner - Karen!


We have a winner: Karen McPherson! Karen guessed 10,122.... Of course Randi guess 210,00!!! Yikes!!! But Karen came the closest.

The real milestone number reached was 15,000.


Some blog writes will probably roll their eyes at ONLY 15,000. But I am honored that so many of my files were downloaded. It is a statement to the Cricut as well.... How much we all love this amazing machine and truly (and sappy) how it has changed our paper crafting.




Finally, I am sharing previews of a new project .... It was made for Custom Crops .... You can follow the blinkie to the left to my page at CC for articles, instructions and cut files.... all for free.... and for this amazing Holiday Planner. While you are there, I would appreciate it if you would leave a comment on my articles.


6 comments:

Rheannon said...

This is so cool. Love it and must make one for myself. Great gift idea too! Thanks for the inspiration and cut filed. Congrats on 15000. That is definitely not a small number! You go girl!

Liz said...

Love the idea and can imagine variations upon the theme. Lovely crafting.

~JennRo~ said...

Susan, I LOVE those planners!! What a wonderful idea! Ooohh, I'm getting excited for all the holiday projects! :) Happy Friday!

Margie said...

Neato, Susan! I feel like I need to start getting into the holiday mode already. Where did the summer go? Hey, congrats on your milestone! You will surely have many more of those!

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Cool planner Karen, just perfect for the busy holiday period when we all have so much to do and so much to forget.

hugs
Kaye x

Kathleen said...

Susan,
I just found your site and absolutely LOVE your work! I'm supposed to be getting ready for parent-teacher conferences this weekend, but I'm going to have to take time out to make this adorable planner for my aunt, who will be in town next week. Thanks for the great idea!

Katie