Thursday, September 10, 2009

Stampin' Up - Cricut - Spellbinders Combo Card


Last Saturday our local Stampin' Up Demonstrator had a post-convention Open House. I dropped by to oohhhh and aahhh over her latest products, check out her (awesome!) make and take, and to hear about her convention. I found that Steph was selling some of her older stamp sets. All last year I eyed a specific stamp set, but kept finding other things I thought I needed when ordering. But guess who had that set on sale?


This card is the first made with my new stamp set; I love these tags. I did not have the correct punch for the stamp set.... But cricut had the correct cut!!! I found a square tag on one of my cartridges with the same number of scallops!! Wooo-hooo! I cricut cut my tags, then stamped!!!
There are three stamps in the set, so I still have two more stamps to use yet!!

3 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

I love anything to do with Christmas, this is beautiful and what a great stamp.

hugs
Kaye x

DonnaMundinger said...

WooHoo! Great score! Don'tcha love it when that happens? Really pretty card Susan. The stamp is lovely and leave it to the Cricut to pull you through. Can't wait to see more. xxD

iluvmybugs said...

Really pretty Christmas card...and congrats on snagging a bargain on the stamps you wanted!!

~Terry