Monday, September 28, 2009

Priceless - Knowing Your True Worth


Happy Bitten by the Bug Monday! While I am not participating in the blog hop, I am happy that you hopped by. And speaking of hopping... Do you like my little frog Prince?

This week's BBTB challenge cut is to use the priceless cut from Graphically Speaking. I decided to use the tag with only a minor alteration; I added the word "is". Otherwise I used this adorable frog from the Sweethearts cartridge. And once again, I thought deeper than was necessary for the cut, but truly how many of us know our true worth. How wonderful if we could all appreciate ourselves!

Now on to why I did not participate in the blog hop... Because I am a horrid person and still have not gone to the post office and mailed my blog candy from the last blog hop... nor have I mailed the blog candy from the download guess. I have this big flaw in life.... I HATE going to the Post Office. But I DO PROMISE to get to the Post Office this week!!!!

So with the confessions being finished, I will get back to life... I have a busy week coming up. I will be finishing up the details for my husband's b-day party this Saturday. It is a casual event, but still requires a degree of planning and coordinating. And guess what? I have already designed the scrapbook pages in Design Studio!!!

8 comments:

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Awesome card and very cute frog, it is true we should all appreciate ourselves so much more.

hugs
Kaye x

Sarah Lee said...

I was just looking at this frog trying to figure out what I wanted to do with him and WOW...I love what you have done!!!

You always inspire me...THANKS!!!

have a blessed day,
Sarah
forscrapsake@msn.com

Crayola58 said...

Ah Susan, anyone who knows me knows I love frogs. this is just darling....
Carole

Regina Easter said...

omg omg ..... he is the cutest thing ever...love all the details to...hugs

Debi said...

The card is cute as it can be... Don't be so hard on you slef. I hate to go to Post Office.I will do just about anything not to go..

Susan said...

Oh Debi, thank you. I am glad (in a "misery loves company sort of way") to hear that you too suffer from POAS - Post Office Avoidance Syndrome!!!!!

xx Susan

DonnaMundinger said...

I hear ya Susan! The post office is the pits! LOVE your froggy though. Really adorable! xxD

shelly said...

susan this is soo cute! what an adorable frog ( i collect them) have a great weekend :) shelly