Have you been by the Christmas with the Cricut blog yet? I continue to find daily inspiration there. These three ladies are multi-talented! Last week there was an amazing Santa's village scrap page that I adored. That layout inspired this card: Window Shopping.
I used the Dreams Come True cartridge along with Joys of the Season and Lyrical Letters for this design. The window layers and the dress came from Dreams Come True. Joys of the Season was used for the base card and for the dress stand inside the card. The word Boutique was cut using Lyrical Letters. The message inside the card was stamped using a Stampin' Up word stamp.
I have added the cut file to the cut files on the left; the title is Window Shopping Card.
A couple of quick notes if you should decided to download the and make the card:
- You will need to cut the shutters twice, once for the outside of the shutters and once for the middle panels. The shutters have been added to the cut file two times.
- You will need to trim the top of the window cut and shadow with scissors to fit on the card.
- The word Boutique was cut straight but I curved it when attaching it to the front of the card.
- The window opening was cut by hand.
- Finally, an acetate sheet was cut to fit in the window.