Monday, August 3, 2009

Not So Spooky Jubilee Houses


I had this thought - perhaps could I combine (weld) two of the houses on Jubilee, add some Paper Doll Dress Up Halloween cuts and create a Spooky haunted house. Or in this case... Not so spooky haunted house. I used the ripped edge card from Wild Card as a base, added a circle from Wild Card as the harvest moon, and a brown tree silhouette.


Okay, I am just going to admit that this is not my favorite of my Halloween cards. There is something missing... maybe it is depth, or layers, or just details... I am not sure. But even the addition of the cute ghost and those freaked out cats did not make me feel the crafty love for this card.


I finished the card off with a Trick or Treat stamp, thinking I might be able to salvage the card and send it to my one year old nephew... Maybe.


3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh come on Susan, it's cute! I happen to love those cats, also the ghost in the window. The ripped edge was a great idea. xxD

~BridgetL~ said...

I think this Halloween card is super cute. I didn't realize Wild card had this ripped card on it. Great job.

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

Well in my opinion the card is just fantastic the way it is, Love the house and it does look haunted.

hugs
Kaye x