Wednesday, August 12, 2009

My Bags are Packed (well nearly)....


My bags are ALMOST packed but I am READY to go... My friend Kathy, Pat, Suzanne and I are off tomorrow for the Creating Keepsakes Convention in Charlotte NC for three days of fun, classes and scrap-shopping!!!! I am currently deciding which adult beverage to pack.... I am leaning toward a bottle of red wine to help us settle down after our fun-packed days!

We have a long class/crop on Thursday evening and two classes each on Friday and Saturday. And.... I have my shopping list: Bazzill, new nesties, fabulous paper... and that one special find we manage each year!
If I have a decent Internet connection at the hotel I will keep you posted... If not, I will bring you up to date on Sunday.

The card above was a little stamped image I colored with my copics. I trimmed it out with Prima pink "Say it with Pearls". I had to add an image and this had not been posted yet!!!

5 comments:

Regina Easter said...

you are way to lucky girl....love this card to...you girls have fun...

Kaye's Crafty Place said...

wow what a fantastic time you are going to have you lucky girl, sounds like so much fun. Your card is awesome too, love the colours.

hugs
Kaye x

Kelly said...

What a great card. I love the pearls. Have a great trip!

Melinda Ford said...

Oh man, have fun! ...Enough for me too! I'm so jealous (but excited for you too)! Very cute card. I love the pearl swirlies.

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh Susan, sounds like loads of fun! Lucky you! Love your card. That image is so sweet and the pearls are divine. xxD