Monday, August 10, 2009

Celebrations Scalloped Tag and A Bear Die


This week's challenge cut at Bitten by the Bug is the scalloped tag from the Celebrations cartridge along with a bear die that we received from this week's sponsor, Go Kreate. The bear die included several accessories as well as two body cuts. I chose the sweet baby bear "shy" body, the diaper, paci, and rattles.



I tried cutting the bear in black, thinking a baby black bear would be adorable, but he was too dark. So then I abandoned reality and went with a soft pink bear with blue accents.


I used Stampin' Up paper to cut the tag shadow and card front. I thought the 1 inch ribbon and bow were a nice touch too. And of course I added doodle dots to enhance my sweet little bear.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Gorgeous baby card, well done.

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable Susan! You obviously didn't have as much trouble as I did! this is wooo sweet! xxD

Jessica said...

Hey Susan, I love this card. That bear is adorable!
I got the prize I won from the Blog Hop, today!!! Whooo hoooo. This is the only time that having a bad memory is a good thing. I had forgotten all about it! And then when I realized what it was, I thought it would be just plain cards. Not!!! Thank you so much! I am always amazed that people are always so good and kind. It goes a long way toward my belief that most people are basically good! Thanks again.

Margie said...

Susan, that is so cute! I love it in pink and blue!

CelticWoman said...

I love your pink bear with binkie, adorable. Sandi