Saturday, August 29, 2009

Celebration - Milestone Reached

This blog was opened in July 2008 - 13 months ago (sorry I missed my blog-iversary). In the last 13 months many, many copies of my cut files have been downloaded by readers and cricut message board readers. I added up the number of downloads and realized that a milestone has been reached!!!! Or at least a milestone number for me (for Jen or Cap I am willing to bet that this would be a boring number!!).

I have a small, okay -- I mean small :-) -- blog candy for whomever guesses closest to the milestone number of downloads. You will have until Monday to guess at the number of downloads. Be sure to leave me a way to contact you if you do not have a blog.

Good luck......

15 comments:

RAP said...

I'll go first 2500

aussie lovers said...

My guess??? 100,000. Also, GO GREEN! I live in Grand Rapids MI!

Craftyanny said...

oh my Susan that's a hard one.
So many gorgeous files...........
I'll guess at 3575
Anne x

Randi said...

210,000.00 thats my guess. However many it is your work is beautiful. TFS always.

Christine said...

Yes I agree your work is gorgeous, and my guess is 6,435.

Leigh said...

hmmm........5000 is my guess

dagbird2001 said...

10,000 is my guess xx

jessnlinda said...

hmmm i going to say 2501, you really do beautiful work. thanks
linda ;)
jessnlinda@optonline.net

morgansmom2000 said...

2526

Cricut Cricut said...

I am going to say 49,503 my zip code! I also liv in Grand Rapids Mi! Go Blue :)

Jessica said...

My guess is Ten thousand fifty! TFS
Jazzyjess49@gmail.com

Charlotte said...

Im going to guess 8455!

Charlotte

charlottecornett@att.net

Karen McPherson said...

ok... 10,122... maybe???
Beautiful work.

Lisa said...

hmmmmmmm....I will guess 10,100??!!

4furbabies said...

21,351 How's that
Thanks for a change to win and congrats for what ever the Number is
God bless
chris