Friday, May 8, 2009

Special Hydrangea Flowerpot Card with Cut File



Are you still looking for a special Mother's Day card cut file? I created this beautiful card for Custom Crops as part of their new design team. You can find the article telling you how to create this special card, along with the cut file, by follow this link to Custom Crops. Be sure to check out the other designers' projects (as well as my other projects) while you are there. And I would love any feedback you might want to leave at the CC site.

4 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

This is fabulous Susan! Hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers and I have yet to do this cut. Good for you for getting over your fear. LOL Maybe I'll try it. xxD

Carol said...

Aaaaahhhh, Susan this is amazing!!! So beautiful! I left you comment on CC... - I am still drooling over this one! thank you so much for sharing the cut file! Loving the pics!

craftaddict said...

I was just blog hopping and found out that it was you who made this wonderful card. Thank you so much for sharing the file which I downloaded from Custom Crops yesterday. I will now check out the rest of your blog.
eileen

jennifer waters said...

I was just searching the net looking for ideas to make a card for my mom and I came across this beautiful hydrangea card and I love it! I realize this post is from quite some time ago but I just have to ask is the cut file still available anywhere? I've tried following the link but it doesn't appear to be active. Anyway, I would so love to make it! Love it!