Monday, May 25, 2009

Christmas Cards in May




Back in January I set a goal to create six Christmas cards each month so that by the December I would have plenty of Christmas cards all done and hopefully much less stress the first week of December. I stumbled a bit in April and did not make all six of my cards. But today I hopped back in the game and made my six May Christmas cards (with 6 days to go)!!! If I can make four more card over the next few days, I will be back on schedule.



Sadly right in the middle of my card project my Wizard started acting up. I am hopeful that Mr. Doug can get it working for me again later tonight as I LOVE my nesties!

7 comments:

Crafty Carrie said...

I have that paper I never thought to make a card it's cute.

~BridgetL~ said...

Christmas in May, why not. Great cards. Love the Santa paper.

Kelly said...

Great cards and what a great idea to cut the stress of the holidays!

DonnaMundinger said...

Great job Susan! these are all reaally pretty! Maybe I'd send Christmas cards if I could get them done early. At least this year I've got stuff in my stash to get them started. (I wouldn't be holding my breath though. LOL) Keep inspiring me though. xxD

HappyHappyJoyJoy said...

These are gorgeous! I love these cards! Your stuff is always so amazing!

Unknown said...

Wow, those are so cute! I can't wait to make Christmas decorations and cards for this year. You make so many crafts. Do you have a huge storage for it all? - Janie Graham

Jkayden said...

Those are amazing! I have a bunch of old scrap booking paper in storage that I need to break out. I want to get a jump on making my Christmas cards now that November is here. I just love Christmas so much!