Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Talking A Walk on the Wild (Card) Side


You know, the Wild Card cartridge has such a variety of cards, shapes and cuts, I feel like I am just scratching the surface on learning what is available. Last night's project was the lace cornered bi-fold card.


I cut this card in Bazzil Ecru Bling card stock. The insert pieces (inside) are cut in Bazzil white, as are the frame pieces for the front and back. I used the Home Accents cartridge to create a three layer embellie for the inside, and prima flowers and a pretty cream organza ribbon to embellish the outside. With the addition of some stamping this card just might make a nice wedding card...

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh this is beautiful Susan! Love the mix of neutrals, so elegant! I know what you mean about Wildcard, I've only just begun to explore it (so many cartridges, so little time). BTW I have a little something for you on my blog. xxD

Sharon Caudle said...

GORGEOUS, Susan!!!! I love the colors you used and this card is fantastic! I'm right there with you about the wild card cart! I love what you did with this!

Diane said...

This card is so beautiful and elegant - you have inspired me to try more of the cards on Wild Card instead of designing my own!