Monday, April 6, 2009

BBTB Happy Birthday Challenge



I awoke to rainy Monday morning here in SC, but now, at 10:15 am, it is sunny and in the 60's. I am happy about the rain, however, because my strawberries were in need!



So, are you ready for some Bitten by the Bug fun? Regina chose the Happy Birthday phrase from Hello Kitty for this week's challenge. My project, Happy Strawberry Cupcake Birthday, was created using only Hello Kitty.... with not one Kitty!! I chose the cupcake and strawberry cuts on which to showcase my Happy Birthday cut.



I have to say that I have never used so much Stickles on a single card before! Between the berries, the frosting, and the cupcake, that was A LOT of stickles! But somehow I thought this fun card called for lots of sparkle.



By the way, there is a new contest over at Bitten by the Bug, so be sure to check that out while you are looking at the amazing projects!

6 comments:

Froggy said...

OMG Susan that totally rocks!! I simply love it!! ;)

Margie said...

Wow!This is amazing and beautiful!

Regina Easter said...

my oh my susan, this is the cutest cupcake birthday card ever...the strawberries look so real...hugs

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh so YUMMY Susan! Love all the bling. I'm getting antsy. 45 min 'til the game. I'm afraid to change anything so since I didn't get my singing dancing Sparty out or wear my State hat the first game I won't be pulling them out tonight. Don't want to jinx anything. LOL
Fight, fight, rah team fight. Victory for MSU!!!!!!!!

Carol said...

Susan, this card looks so YUMMY! Those strawberries are beautiful and the cupcake is accented well by them... you did such a wonderful job on this one!!!

Audrey Frelx said...

Susan, the card looks great! I have the distress Stickles, however, they don't look as nice as yours. Great job!

Audrey